What We Believe
We believe in the whole counsel of God’s word – the unadulterated gospel.
We believe the church to be the body of Christ, and that organism He founded to carry out His work and purposes in the earth.
We believe the church must be a witness, even to the principalities and powers of manifold wisdom of God in accordance with Ephesians 3:10.
We believe in an overcoming church – one that storms down the very gates of hell, and tears down every stronghold of the enemy, in accordance with Matthew 16:17, II Corinthians 10:4,5.
We believe that those weapons with which we are to overcome the enemy are: “The Mighty Name of Jesus,” “The Blood of Jesus,” “The Nine Gifts of the Spirit,” “The Word,” “The Covenant,” “Worship and Praise,” and our “Position in Christ” as believers.
We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, whereby we receive power to perform our work for Christ, and power to live a sanctified and victorious life.
This particular Church was established as a place of “Refuge” for those seeking greater dimensions in Christ. It was also established for the dejected, the despised, the neglected, the damned, downtrodden, the disenchanted, the sick, the bound, and the afflicted; to you we say: God’s grace is sufficient.
Our Salvation is through the Blood of Jesus. God’s simple plan of salvation is for everyone who believes. Every person needs to be saved.
The Main Steps in Getting Saved Are:
- To acknowledge that you are a sinner. “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” -Romans 3:23.
- No one can save themselves: Our Salvation is through the Blood of Jesus. “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” -I John 1:9. ” If thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shall believe in thine heart that God raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved,” -Romans 10:9. “Repent ye therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out.” -Acts 3:19.
- We need a substitute to pay the price of sin for us. God sent His Son, ” For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life,” -John 3:16. “This is the work of God, that ye believe on Him whom He hath sent.” -John 6:29.
- Jesus is the only way of salvation: “Neither is there salvation in any other; For there is none other name under heaven given among men whereby ye must be saved.” -Acts 4:12.
- From your heart, ask the Lord to save you: “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved,” -Romans 10:13. “God be merciful to me, a sinner.” -Luke 18:13.
Please Repeat this Prayer
Father God in the name of Jesus, I come before you acknowledging that I am a sinner. I am sorry for sinning against you and ask that you forgive me of all my sins. I believe in my heart that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins and that He has risen from the dead. Lord, I surrender my all to you and accept you as my Lord and Savior. Please wash me with hyssop and purge me with thy blood. I believe by faith that my sins are forgiven and I am saved by the Precious Blood of Jesus. Old things are passed away and behold all things are made new. In Jesus name, I pray, Amen!
To establish a Christian City, which shall be called the City of Refuge. This City is designed to this extent, that the world may witness a visible demonstration of the Kingdom of God, and might witness an example of a true covenant community. This city shall be a Christian commonwealth where God rules by way of His law-word and spirit and spirit are supreme and where Christ has the pre-eminence.
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH
This ministry accepts the three ancient documents of the early church: The Apostle’s Creed, Nicene Creed, and The Athanasian Creed.
In particular: We believe the Bible to be the inspired and infallible word of God. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ. We believe that the baptism in the Holy Ghost according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy and separated life in the present world; We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ and the consummation of all things.